The E-book Provides Data, Industry Expertise, and Solutions for Future-Ready Hybrid Meeting Spaces
SUDBURY, Mass. — April 7, 2022 — Yamaha is helping companies and integrators prepare employees and meeting spaces for hybrid meetings with its new "Four Future-Ready Workplace Trends" e-book, available for download now.
"While no one has a crystal ball to predict the future of the workplace, we can be sure of one thing: The meeting place needs new audio, video, and UC solutions that are made to address the permanent hybrid dynamic," said Holger Stoltze, Senior Director of Technical Sales and Marketing, Yamaha Unified Communications. "This e-book shares four trends — backed by survey results and industry thought leaders — and possible solutions to ensure engagement and productivity during meetings, no matter if attendees are joining remotely or in-person."
In this e-book, readers will learn:
- The results of Yamaha UC's Return-to-Work Interactive Survey, including respondents' answers to what companies should invest in, how many days employees prefer to be in the office, their current work environment, their confidence in continuing to work from home, and their comfort level of returning to the office and sharing office space and equipment with others
- How the landscape of in-person meeting rooms should now look and why
- What audio, video, and UC equipment and applications meeting rooms should now include
- How to professionalize the audio and video systems of remote workers, and why it can be a benefit for new hires
- Thoughts on the Bring Your Own Device vs. Device in Room debate
- What future-proof and future-ready will mean going forward
Download the e-book here.