The XS Wireless IEM set has all the components you need to set up your personal monitoring in minutes. XS Wireless IEM is the entry to Sennheiser’s renowned in-ear monitoring sound. It delivers the whole potential of in-ear monitoring with an elegant, easy-to-use interface. No tech expertise is needed to get all the benefits: You hear yourself perfectly in any environment and can aim for new levels of perfection.
The system includes a rugged transmitter, a lightweight bodypack receiver, IE 4 in-ear starter headphones, batteries, a power supply with multi-voltage adapter, and a rack mount kit for the transmitter.
Eight pre-configured frequency banks in the professional UHF range (with 12 perfectly aligned channels each) keep your connection reliable and clear in every situation. Standard and advanced features make XS Wireless IEM flexible in both small and large applications. The series scales with your demands during rehearsals or live shows, on a club stage or for a worship service. Multiple audio modes match varying performances and mixing demands. You can easily change to mono, stereo, or a two-channel focus mode.
The stereo receiver bodypack, although lightweight, is designed with live stages in mind. Setting options are well secured behind a stage-proof panel. A status LED keeps you informed about battery and connection status, while the LC display offers access to further settings. You can fine-tune your preferred focus mode for in-ear monitoring, balance your mix, switch the EQ to enhance the higher frequencies, or select your channel or a manual frequency.
The stereo transmitter comes with a rugged metal housing. Fine-tuning the most important options has never been easier. Whether you want to increase gain, check the frequency setup, or sync some more receivers for your band setup: It all needs fewer clicks than the count-in of your drummer. A rack mount kit and a removable antenna allow for flexible setups and configurations.
The set also includes a pair of IE 4 in-ear headphones. They reproduce outstanding sound quality and high dynamics, and are equipped with exchangeable ear sleeves to give a secure and comfortable fit. You get a good isolation from environmental noise as well as a very good bass response.
- Complete set – includes all components needed to start with wireless in-ear monitoring
- Reliable, easy-to-manage wireless connection in the professional UHF range
- Multiple audio modes for varying setups or performances and unique mixing options
- Focus mode allows the ability to prioritize one input over another directly from the bodypack receiver for a user-specific monitoring experience
- Advanced features like EQ and limiter
- Perfectly aligned frequency presets in 8 banks with 12 channels each – option for manual tuning
- An unlimited number of receivers can be used with one transmitter, allowing for cost-effective setups
- Infrared sensor to sync multiple receivers easily to one transmitter
- XSW IEM EK Stereo Receiver
- XSW IEM SR Stereo Transmitter
- IE 4 In-ear headphones
- 2 AA batteries
- XSW Rack mount kit
- NT 12-5CW Power supply + Country Adapter
- Quick guide
- Safety Guide