A professional IEM receiver is unnoticeable most of the time, but becomes a powerful tool with just a few clicks. That is the DNA of the lightweight XS Wireless IEM bodypack. You can easily expand any XS Wireless IEM setup by connecting additional receivers to your transmitter.
Its small status LED is all you might see during rehearsals or gigs. It signals both battery and wireless link status. The LC display only lights up when you access the well-secured settings panel. With just a few clicks, you can balance your in-ear mix, switch between focus modes, use an EQ for elevated high frequencies, enable the limiter, choose a new option from the preset channels, or set your frequency manually.
The standard 3.5 mm output is open for the included pair of IE 4 in-ear monitors – or you can upgrade your sound with a model of the IE PRO in-ear monitor line.
Advanced features like the limiter help you to protect your ears by clamping down on sudden loud signals. With the EQ option, you can get more air and extra brightness by boosting your sound at 13 kHz.
The bodypack operates with two AA primary cells or rechargeable batteries. Depending on the volume level, you can expect about six hours of operating time.
- UHF bodypack receiver to expand existing XS Wireless IEM setups
- Lightweight bodypack with rear clamp and stage-proof control panel
- Standard 3.5 mm jack plug for supplied IE 4 in-ear monitors or optional in-ear sets
- Backlit front panel and status LED for battery and link status
- Menu access to receiver sound settings like focus modes, volume control, limiter, and EQ
- Pan control for individual balance of the input channels
- Operates with 2x AA primary cells or rechargeable batteries
- XSW IEM EK Stereo Receiver
- IE 4 In-ear headphones
- 2 AA batteries