The MM 445 capsule pushes the potential of dynamic microphones to the limits of what is technically viable. The direct, focused sound gives every voice greater presence and intensity. Its sophisticated transparency and the richness of the low and middle ranges create unparalleled acoustic intimacy.
Time and effort have gone into newly tailoring the acoustics of the MM 445 for modern stages and the most demanding of live productions. In combination with a highly developed aluminum-copper voice coil it forms the basis for a noticeably direct and nuanced sound.
The pick-up pattern of this high-rejection supercardioid microphone systematically blocks out ambient noise and guarantees maximum protection from feedback in every stage situation and set-up.
- Lightweight, rapidly responding aluminum-copper voice coil
- Dynamic microphone capsule
- High-resolution, direct sound for noticeably high proximity to vocals
- Directionality: high-rejection supercardioid
- Extremely high feedback resistance
- Large diaphragm diameter
- Spring-mounted capsule to shield from body-borne noise
- Hum compensation coil to eliminate electromagnetic interference
- Rugged metal basket
- Sennheiser standard capsule interface