Digital wireless handheld transmitter with switch compatible with Evolution Wireless Digital systems. Rugged metal housing with standard capsule interface for a wide range of Sennheiser and Neumann microphone modules. Up to 12 hours of runtime, persistent E-Ink display and charging contacts for in-device charging.
Sennheiser EW-DX simplifies your professional workflow by utilizing refined technologies and decades of research to deliver a digital UHF system that can be scaled with ease. With its advanced feature set and hardware options, classrooms, corporate campuses, and live productions benefit from a network-ready system that is designed to integrate seamlessly. The system quickly assesses your environment and uses equidistant channel spacing to deploy frequencies while tools like Sennheiser’s Control Cockpit, Wireless Systems Manager, and Smart Assist App allow you to monitor your system remotely. In-device charging, 12-hour battery operation, and switching bandwidth up to 88 MHz are only a few more of the many features that make EW-DX the right tool for the job.
- 134 dB input dynamic range - no need to set gain on your wireless transmitters at all, thanks to proprietary Sennheiser Performance Audio Codec (SePAC)
- 10mW fixed RF power for up to 100 m/328 ft of range
- Charging contacts for in-device charging with CHG 70N charger (sold separately)
- Persistent E-Ink display for "always on" information - parameters visible on screen even when taking out batteries
- Up to 12 hours of operation time with rechargeable lithium ion battery BA 70 (sold separately)
- Programmable mute switch (AF Mute, RF Mute, no function)
- Function buttons - control all the transmitter settings directly from the handheld including button lock function
- Digital audio trim
- Test tone generator
- Switchable LED configuration (On/Off)
- Switchable low cut (Off, 30 ,60, 80, 100, 120 Hz)
- Versatile charging options optionally available: CHG 70 N, L 70 USB, LM 6070 Module for L 6000 full rack charging station (Availability in 2023)
- Sennheiser Standard Capsule Interface - compatible with a wide range of Sennheiser and Neumann capsules (sold separately)
- Metal housing
- Worldwide usage (specific frequencies subject to local RF regulations)
- Note: All components of the Evolution Wireless Digital Family are designed to interoperate.
- Please be aware of restrictions of features linked to the respective series, such as switching bandwidth and use of Link Density mode.