Rugged all-in-one wireless system for presenters and singers. Set consists of 1 SK 100 G4 wireless bodypack, 1 ME 3-II Head Mic, 1 EM 100 G4 rackmout receiver, 1 rack kit and 1 RJ10 linking cable.
Versatile wireless systems for those who sing, speak or play instruments with up to 42 MHz tuning bandwidth in a stable UHF range and fast, simultaneous setup of up to 12 linked systems.
For hands-free operation during performances and speeches: Robust bodypack transmitter and feedback resistant headmic ME 3-II with high speech intelligibility for daily use on stage.
- Engineered for professional live sound: Rugged all-in-one wireless system for singers and presenters.
- Robust bodypack transmitter and feedback resistent headmic ME 3-II with high speech intelligibility for daily use on stage
- True diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with intuitive LCD display for full control
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Fast frequency allocation for up to 12 receivers via new linking functionality
- Up to 20 compatible channels
- Up to 42 MHz bandwidth with 1680 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
- Transmission Range: up to 100 meters / 300 feet
- High RF output power (up to 30 mW) depending on country regulations
- EM 100 G4 true diversity receiver
- SK 100 G4 bodypack transmitter
- ME 3 headset microphone
- rackmount set
- power supply
- 2 AA batteries
- 2 rod antennas
- RJ 10 cable
- quick guide
- safety guide
- manufacturer declaration sheet
- frequency supplement sheet