The desk mount paging microphone is an elegantly styled, compact desk microphone for use in public address, paging and radio communication systems. Ideal applications include restaurants, offices, warehouses, transportation terminals, dispatch centers and entertainment facilities.
Its smooth, natural response provides high quality voice reproduction and excellent articulation to enhance the overall performance of your system. Compact and lightweight, the MIC-DTP requires a minimum of desk or counter space and is easy to handle.
To significantly reduce background noise and feedback, the MIC-DTP features a cardioid pick-up pattern that is uniform over the entire frequency range. The dynamic microphone element has a 600 ohm balanced output and the microphone is supplied with an attached 8.2’, four-conductor cable with stripped wire ends. Two conductors are shielded and are dedicated for the microphone signal. The other two unshielded conductors connect to an auxiliary, normally-open switch contact, used to activate external muting, priority or relay control circuits. The auxiliary switch contact is closed by using the push-to-talk bar, which also turns on the microphone by opening a second set of contacts that normally short the mic element. A locking lever is provided to keep the push-to-talk bar in the “on”position when the microphone must be kept open for an extended period.
- Sleek, modern design fits today's high tech workstations
- Dynamic microphone element with a 600 ohm balanced output
- Prominent press-to-talk bar with convenient locking lever
- Auxiliary switch contact for mute or relay circuits
- Cardioid pattern with excellent ambient noise rejection
- Delivers a smooth and natural sound
- Four conductor attached cable