As AV systems converge with IT, the audiovisual industry is in the process of dramatic change and opportunity.
the second year running at ISE, Kramer will organize and host an
exciting, expert-laden panel discussion covering one of the hottest
topics currently affecting our ever-evolving industry. This free event,
entitled “AV over IP – Opportunities and Challenges as AV and IT
Converge,” will take place at the Unified Communications Theatre in Hall
9, Stand A140 on Wednesday, 10 February at 16:00-16:30 at ISE 2016.
Tim Albright of AV Nation will lead the panel, which will include:
- Daniel Rogers, Vice President, Global Channels & Partner Alliances at AVI-SPL Limited
- Patrick Stewart-Blacker, EMEA Enterprise Development Director at Crestron
- Alan Glowacki, Senior Manager, Technical Marketing at Cisco
- Paul Krizan, Product Manager, Networked AV at HARMAN Professional Solutions
- Aviv Ron, Vice President, Business Development and Strategy at Kramer
- Eric Smith, Consultant & CEO at Reardon Advisors
“The panel will be a thought provoking discussion for ISE visitors to listen and contribute to,” said Tim Albright at AV Nation.
to be discussed during the panel will include: what the future of AV
looks like in an AV/IT converged world, how long the evolution from AV
to IT will take, and factors that will determine success in a converged
For more details about Kramer at ISE 2016 and a complete event schedule, visit: www.KramerAV.com/ISE2016.