The UC-MX50-T system provides a complete video conference room solution for use with the Microsoft Teams Rooms intelligent communications platform. It supports single or dual video displays1, and features the Crestron Flex tabletop conference device (CCS-UC-1-X), UC Bracket Assembly with UC-ENGINE (UC-BRKT-250-P-T-ASSY), Huddly IQ™ Collaboration Camera (CCS-CAM-USB-F-400), cables, and power supply.
Native Microsoft Teams® Rooms Experience
The UC-MX50-T system brings the full Microsoft Teams Rooms UC experience to any meeting space in an enterprise or SMB facility, whether implementing a cloud based Microsoft Teams Rooms deployment, on-premises Skype® for Business software, or a hybrid of the two.
Intuitive User Interface with Impressive Audio
The Crestron Flex Tabletop Conference device (CCS-UC-1-X) provides a superior conferencing and collaboration experience with its large 7 in. HD display, integrated 360° quad microphone array, and an AEC-enabled USB speakerphone that supports full-duplex wideband audio performance.
The UC Bracket Assembly (UC-BRKT-250-P-T-ASSY) provides preassembled components on one ready-to-mount bracket to simplify installation. The assembly can be mounted on a wall, or it can be attached to the rear of the display device. Crestron's direct connection method further simplifies installation with a single connection from the Flex tabletop conference device to the UC Bracket Assembly.2
High-Definition Video Conferencing
The included Huddly IQ Collaboration Camera (CCS-CAM-USB-F-400) features an ultra wide-angle 150° diagonal field of view to capture an entire conference room in Full HD 1080p video resolution. High precision aspherical optics, 12 MP CMOS sensor, and advanced video processing ensure a clear video image free from light or noise artifacts. Genius Framing digital autozoom detects the people in the room and frames them for an optimal view.
- Tabletop video conferencing solution for the Microsoft Teams® Rooms environment
- Present, call, conference, and collaborate using your own device's UC conference platform (BYOD) or the native Microsoft Teams Rooms platform
- Native Microsoft Teams Rooms touch screen UI provides a consistent user experience with simple operation and one-touch meeting joins
- Complete kit contains the Crestron Flex tabletop conference device, Huddly IQ™ Collaboration Camera, UC Bracket Assembly, and power supplies - just add display(s) and mount
- Direct connection option between UC Engine and Crestron Flex tabletop conference device for simple installation and configuration
- Easy to specify and install - no custom design, programming, or software installation required
- Network management and provisioning, system alerts, and the pairing of a Crestron Flex tabletop conference device to the UC-MX50-T system’s UC Engine through the XiO Cloud® service
- Enterprise-grade security-connects and communicates securely over any enterprise or SMB network